I finally did it, I uploaded a video! This video is hilarious. I was at home on lunch today and Olivia was in her playpen making the funniest faces and noises and I just had to record it. She makes these weird inhale laughs that sound so funny. I love it, and as you can tell in the video, I can't stop laughing!!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
HAHAHAHA! What is that noise she's making?!! That is too funny! I cant wait til Dax can sit up and play. Im tired of watching him laying there bored most the day.
Anyways, to answer your question, yes i dont have myspace anymore! I got bored with it. Do you have facebook? Email me the picture!! I wanna see!! We need to do lunch again before i move to texas next month.
chrisandjennafloyd@yahoo.com
Post a Comment