Monday, October 25, 2010

Nothing new







Well it's turning into fall and nothing much has been going on. Which is a good thing. No more hospital stays, no more surgeries, and the kids are healthy and happy! Not much is going on and it's pretty good. We are however getting ready for Jakey's 1st birthday. In 2 days he'll be ONE!! this year has definitely gone by SO fast. So much has changed. He grew from a brown haired baby to a blond haired boy. Learning to raise a boy has been very different. Everything he does is pretty opposite of what Olivia did. He instinctively turns everything into a car and drives it around. And no, no new teeth STILL. Just the one bottom tooth he got 2 months ago. My kids have the most sporadic teething. So odd. It looks like the top 2 will be in any day now though, they just aren't out yet.




Olivia is still in gymnastics and loving every second of it. She does so good and listens to her teacher so well. When we first started it wasn't so great, but she has learned to wait her turn and share a lot more. I am so proud of her, and while receiving her trophy at the confidence cup I think she was very proud of herself as well! Olivia is now fully potty trained, sleeps in a big girl bed, and hasn't used a pacifier since July. She is truly a big girl now. I can't believe how fast time has gone. Her hair is so long and beautiful, she's starting to look like a kid and no longer my beautiful baby. I miss those days!!



For Halloween, Jake is going to be a vampire and Olivia is going to be the obvious choice of Snow White. Which by the way is her new favorite movie. The cutest thing is the world is over hearing her sing from the movie: "I'm wishing, for the one I love...to find me...." It's SOOOOO cute. She has that sweet little high pitched voice like Snow White. Jake still isn't walking totally yet, so he's not going to be up and around in his costume like grandma wanted him to be. He's close. In fact, I think he's a closet walker because sometimes I catch him walking a few steps and when he realizes he's doing it he stops and slowly lowers himself to the ground. Nice.

These pictures are from our Halloween photo shoot. I took Jake and Olivia to the park and shot some pictures of them. They came out great. I love the background! I wish Jake was walking, but he wasn't really in a good mood that day, so I'm lucky he didn't cry the whole time! Of course Olivia is always up for taking pictures. She loves to pose and listened to me so well. Happy Halloween!!!

0 comments: