
So finally I am posting on Olivia's first Thanksgiving. She had a blast as you can see. We gave her the traditional baby's 1st turkey leg and she had at it! I just thought she would lick it or suck on it, but no, she took a big chunk of it out and proceeded to shove it in her mouth. I was so surprised, but couldn't stop taking pictures. It was so funny. She of course was the hit of the holiday wearing a beautiful brown velvet dress from Pottery Barn. I have been so excited for her to wear that. I purchased it before she was even born! Then her after meal outfit was a cute little turkey onesie with the words, gobble til you wobble! So funny. We had a really good holiday and hope you did too. It's now December and she is doing so much. She's crawling all over the place and standing up in her crib. She's starting to pull herself up on to things and just today took two steps while holding on to the couch. She's a mover and a shaker!
We're working on balancing and the next step will be walking. I can't believe how big she is getting and how smart our little girl is. She pretty much said her first word. The other day she was sitting in her high chair, looked over at Ty and said da da. It was adorable. He totally shed a tear. She's definitely daddy's little girl, and she DEFINITELY has daddy around her little finger! We're off to get holiday pictures tonight, so I will post those as well. Her first Christmas is going to be the best!
We're working on balancing and the next step will be walking. I can't believe how big she is getting and how smart our little girl is. She pretty much said her first word. The other day she was sitting in her high chair, looked over at Ty and said da da. It was adorable. He totally shed a tear. She's definitely daddy's little girl, and she DEFINITELY has daddy around her little finger! We're off to get holiday pictures tonight, so I will post those as well. Her first Christmas is going to be the best!
0 comments:
Post a Comment