Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Making friends!



Cristina and I went to lunch with Jenna on Friday and we went to the club after to visit Kelly. We put the kids in the double stroller and just had to take pictures of them! Olivia and Spencer had so much fun together. He also tried holding her hand, it was so cute. Hopefully her boyfriend James doesn't get jealous. She has boyfriends everywhere. Spencer is just about a month older than Olivia.

Also, Olivia is starting to sit up. In the picture above she's sitting up in her cousin Ava's chair. She can only sit up a lone for about 30 seconds, but she's doing really good. She rolls over all the time now and soon she'll be scooting around and army man crawling!! She tried crawling the other day and she just scooted backwards! Tomorrow Olivia will be 6 months! It's crazy how big she's getting and how time is flying by. This month is going to be full of events, it will be her first time to Apple Hill to pick out a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch and then on to her first Halloween. She's going to be a lamb! There will definitely be pictures!! Keep watching because Marine World pictures will be up soon and in the next week she'll have her Christening.


1 comments:

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

yay Alivia!!! Ok Nikki, I am ordering that height chart! I have to wait till Nick gets home with my car... I left my purse in there!! I love the pictures, see you soon!